The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the security industry as a Door Supervisor It gives learners the opportunity to:
● Develop knowledge related to the Private Security industry, including, the purpose of the industry, the functions of the regulator, governing legislation and the acceptable work practices, procedures and standard
● Develop skills in conflict management and their abilities in managing and resolving conflict in the context of the role of a Door Supervisor
● Learn about the role, duties and responsibilities of a Door supervisor. This covers areas such as, searching procedures, physical protection systems, physical intervention skills, reporting and record keeping, as well as legislation relevant to a Door Supervisor
● Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
● Achieve a licence to practise
● Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
●Prices Starting From £300 inc. VAT
●Instant Results & Free Multiple Resits Before The Course Ends
Emergency First Aid at Work:
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become emergency first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for training emergency first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
These include the role and responsibilities of a first aider, being able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally, being able to manage a casualty with external bleeding and being able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
This qualification is assessed by a practical demonstration and written/oral questioning.
Duration: 7 Days
Timing: 09:00 till 17:00 (Monday – Friday – Working Days)