Higher National Diploma (HND)
Higher National Diploma (HND):
HNDs in Business or Computing from £250 per month
(Note: Total payment of £3000 or £250 Deposit + 12 monthly payments of £250 per month)
BTECs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment., Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma qualifications are widely recognised by industry and higher education as the principal vocational qualification at Levels 4 and 5.
When redeveloping the Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma qualifications in Business, we collaborated with a wide range of students, employers, higher education providers, colleges and subject experts to ensure that the new qualifications meet their needs and expectations.
There is now a greater emphasis on employer engagement and work readiness. The new BTEC Higher National Diploma qualifications in Business are designed to reflect this increasing need for high quality professional and technical education pathways at Levels 4 and 5, thereby providing students with a clear line of sight to employment and to progression to a degree at Level 6
Why choose Person BTEC Higher Nationals Diploma?
Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals are designed to help students secure the knowledge skills and behaviours needed to succeed in the workplace. At the same time the BTEC Higher Na-tionals are intended to keep doors open for future study should a student wish to progress further in their education after their level 5 study. The BTEC Higher Nationals address these various requirements by providing:
• A range of general and specialist units, both core and optional, each with a clear purpose, so there is something to suit each student’s choice of programme and future progression plans.
• Fully revised content that is closely aligned with the needs of employers, professional bodies and higher education for a skilled future workforce.
• Learning outcomes mapped against Professional Body standards, where appropriate.
• Assessments and projects chosen to help students progress to the next stage (this means some are set by the centre to meet local needs, while others are set by Pearson).
• An approach to demand at level 4 and 5 which is aligned with the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ).
• Support for student and tutors including Schemes of Work and Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)